A WEDDING IS A DAY REMEMBERED, EACH ONE AS INCREDIBLE AND MEANINGFUL AS THE COUPLES…
Picture your wedding day at our venue – 12 hours to be exact. You start your day by getting dolled up in the Bridal suite surrounded by your closest friends and family. Once you’re done, our in-house photographers start their work. The guests start to arrive for the outdoor wedding ceremony in our garden and the service begins. The guests get drinks on the tree-canopied patio and you’re off to take your photos. The day ends with a decorated venue, dinner, dancing and the sound of cheer and happiness as your guests celebrate your happiest moment. We are here to make your wedding day dreams a reality.
Have your wedding ceremony, wedding photos and wedding reception all come together in one place – either indoors or outdoors. We specialize in small, intimate weddings effortlessly. We’re easy to access from the R59 and just a 40-minute drive to OT International as you fly off to your honeymoon destination as soon as your reception ends. Alternatively, book the honeymoon suite for the evening and join us in the coffee shop for a breakfast special before heading out. No matter what you’re looking for in a wedding, you can trust the professionals at The Purple Horse to make it happen.
Are you afraid that you won’t be able to afford your dream wedding? You don’t have to worry anymore. Ask about our “Wedding on a budget” option. Email us at email@example.com or Whatsapp 0739251811 book a private tour of our venue and allow us to assist in making your dreams come true while fitting your pocket.
At The Purple Horse our packages are even more affordable in the winter months because of the low demand of people who want to say I do in this cold but beautiful season. And if your concern is the cold, our venue has a fireplace to keep you and your guest warm. We offer a coffee station which is included in all winter packages.
Wedding stress is a lot less in the winter due to the calming weather and the price difference in venue rates. Planning an overseas honeymoon thanks to a winter wedding is perfect because it may be cold here but on a romantic island somewhere over the sea awaits the perfect honeymoon weather.
Pricing depends on day of the week and time of year. Weddings have a 12 hour rental time.
Peak Season. 1 September – 30 April
Off-Peak Season. 1 May – 31 August
*Ask about current special offers
What we offer:
- Thatched venue/chapel
- Tables, chairs, cutlery and crockery
- Waiters and barmen
- Home cooked meals, spit braais, potjie
- Buffet menus – a range of menus available that can be tailor made to suit your requirements
- High quality, cost effective meals
- Welcome drinks and snacks
- Wedding cake
- Full cash bar (pending license)
- Wedding planner & coordinator
- Décor & flowers
- DJ suited to your music taste
- Wonderful photo opportunities and back drops
- Honeymoon suite with welcome basket – rooms are en-suite; with either a shower/bath or both.
- Towels and hand soap supplied.
- Coffee/Tea station
- Free Wi fi.
- Card facilities
- Exclusive use of the venue during your event, 12-hour rental on weekends, 10-hour rental on weekdays
- One hour ceremony rehearsal (optional)
- Multiple options for inside or outside ceremonies
- Thoughtful flow of event spaces for ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception
- Bride getting ready suites
- Onsite parking
- Handicap accessibility
- Inclement weather backup
- Mature landscaped grounds
- Charming photo opportunities around every corner
- Year-round availability
- Multiple options for floor plans and set-up
- Nearby accommodations
- Helpful and friendly staff!